For over three years, I have been working with and manipulating resin into shape. If you follow my channel, you will know that I have bent and shaped many a resin piece.
In this video, I want to share my resin tip of the day – How I manipulate resin into shape, using heat.
Like many of you, not all of my resin pieces go according to plan. However, I have learned that by adding heat to soften the resin, it will bend and stretch without cracking.
To view the original video tutorial, go to https://bit.ly/shapingresin
For many more in-depth videos, join my members’ only club, Sue’s Creative Circle (https;//courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au). By joining Sue’s Creative Circle, you get access to not only my exclusive videos, but you will also be able to download printable resources to help you on your resin journey.
To recreate this project, here is a list of the materials that were used:
- IKEA NOT lamp: https://amzn.to/2UBiJWc
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds | https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi – US | https://amzn.to/2XWbdUt – UK
- Le Rez Transparent Liquid Pigment: https://bit.ly/lerezliquid
- Heat Gun
Check out my Amazon shop for a list of alternative products: https://www.amazon.com/shop/suefindlay
✅ Full-length video tutorial: https://bit.ly/shapingresin
🆕 New Members’ Only Club – Sue’s Creative Circle… Register your interest at courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Sue’s Creative Circle: https://courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Resin Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeARV1nbw
I hope you enjoyed this video.