Here is another Epoxy Resin Lampshade to fit the HEMMA lamps from IKEA. This time I have created a double layer freeform resin lampshade.
It has been created in the same way that I create my freeform resin bowls and trinket dishes, only this time, I have cut a hole in the centre to fit the shade.
For this project I used:
- HEMMA Lightstand from IKEA
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
ArtisuePowder Pigments – Royal Purple ArtisuePowder Pigments – Fucshia
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste – Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds – Alternative Product: https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi – US | https://amzn.to/2XWbdUt – UK
*Sales from this guide also go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial.