This video is on another of the pieces I created for my ‘Elements of Nature’ art exhibition. For this one, I am I creating an icescape to show the polar ice caps melting. The acrylic shapes represent the melting ice, and the tinted resin shows the diluted ice melting into the depths of the ocean.
For this project, I used:
- MDF board 60 x 50 cm • Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- Acrylic Shapes: https://amzn.to/2Xb4YPX– US | https://amzn.to/2XOwy71– UK | https://amzn.to/2XIbHCh– AU
- India Ink: https://amzn.to/2TiyYDy – US | https://amzn.to/2Stcn8R – UK | https://amzn.to/2JIzY1c – AU
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste – Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
- D-Rings for hanging: https://amzn.to/2WEqusw– US | https://amzn.to/2qR3Ja4– UK
If you are new to resin, then take a look at my beginner’s book, The Essential Beginner’s Guide to Resin Art Techniques.
eBook version: (http://bit.ly/resinguide)
Paperback version: https://amzn.to/2XEmqxn (US)* | https://amzn.to/2NMKAkY (UK)*
*Sales from this guide also go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: Sue Findlay Designs Newsletter
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope this video gives you plenty of new ideas for your resin art.