This project was quite a challenge, I made quite a few mistakes along the way, so much so, I almost abandoned it. After my disastrous day, I decided to sleep on it and come back to it the next day.
I am so glad I did, as I was able to rectify my mistakes and create a piece that I am proud of. There are a few things I will do differently next time, although, I hope by sharing the whole process, it will help you avoid the same mistakes.
For this project I used the following items:
- MDF board 90 x 50 cm
- Black and White Acrylic Paint (any brand will do)
- Cellophane Wrap: https://amzn.to/2YkX6x0 – US | https://amzn.to/2NYjEPi – UK | https://amzn.to/2XJhfMN – AU
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
ArtisuePowder Pigments – Fuschia ArtisuePowder Pigments – Sapphire Blue
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste – Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
If you are new to resin, then take a look at my beginner’s book, The Essential Beginner’s Guide to Resin Art Techniques.
eBook version: (http://bit.ly/resinguide)
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial.