The most frequently asked question I get is how to create cells in resin. So in this video, I go through the process I use to create the cells and lacing and hopefully, it can help you to understand what you need to do to achieve the same results.
For this project I used the following materials:
- MDF panel (primed with a paint primer)
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- Artisue Powder Pigment – Jade
- Artisue Powder Pigment – Sapphire
- Colour Obsession Paste – Stormy Seas
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste – Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
- Mineral Turpentine: Alternative Product: https://amzn.to/3eDZpyG – US | https://amzn.to/3dsKyHp – UK
- Heat Gun
Step-by-step Instruction Manual: https://bit.ly/SFDGuide8
If you are new to resin, then take a look at my beginner’s book, The Essential Beginner’s Guide to Resin Art Techniques.
eBook version: (http://bit.ly/resinguide)
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial.