The resin performed well with bending and shaping. It did, however, need heating quite a bit to remove the glass vases from the centre. Although, it did soften enough to allow me to do this without cracking the resin.
Note, I had to remove the white pigment from the bottle as it was too thick to pour.
Products used in the production of this video:
- Counter Culture DIY resin: http://bit.ly/CCDIYresin
- Aquamarine Dispersion Colour: http://bit.ly/CCDIYaquamarine
- Cobalt Dispersion Colour: http://bit.ly/CCDIYcobalt
- Sand Dispersion Colour: http://bit.ly/CCDIYsand
- Sky Blue Dispersion Colour: https://bit.ly/CCDIYskyblue
- Epoxy White: https://bit.ly/CCDIYepoxywhite
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds – Alternative Product: https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi – US | https://amzn.to/2XWbdUt – UK
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope you enjoyed this video, please feel free to leave comments below.