Following on from the previous video, I decided to create an Ocean-Inspired IKEA Resin Lampshade. I used the same principle as the first and used the same layout and dimensions.
This time, I used white stones to create a barrier around the edge. India Ink was used to tint the resin for the blue water and I used my trusty Le Rez Pigment Paste to create the white surf.
All in all, I am really pleased with how this came out and it has given me ideas for new lampshades. So keep an eye out for more design ideas.
For this project I used:
- IKEA NOT lamp: https://amzn.to/2UBiJWc
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- India Ink: https://amzn.to/2TiyYDy – US | https://amzn.to/2Stcn8R – UK | https://amzn.to/2JIzY1c – AU
- White Stones: https://amzn.to/2xH5fiN
*Sales from this guide also go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial.