I am working on a mixed media project in this video using gel medium, crystals and glass. I will show you how I mix the gel medium with paint and powder pigment and how to blend the two colours. I will also show you how I adhere the embellishments onto the surface of the medium.
Products used on this project:
- Round Wooden Board: https://amzn.to/3xu2bSa
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium: https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
- White Paint: https://amzn.to/3OgVJof
- Jade Powder Pigment: https://amzn.to/3zDrQe4
- Clear Quartz Crystal: https://amzn.to/3NOuhyH
- Round Blue Frosted Glass Pebble: https://amzn.to/3xOht5G
- Crushed Glass Chips: https://amzn.to/3xmbWSq
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
I hope you enjoyed this video.