This video is the first in my series of videos on how I built my YouTube channel and how I am making an income from using Social Media to drive traffic to my website.
I am no expert when it comes to building your channel, however, for the past four months, I have been earning a wage from my efforts and want to help you do the same.
Before you begin you need to:
- Have an idea for your YouTube channel
- Know who you are targeting – ie: resin artists looking for new resin ideas.
- Create original content
- Drive traffic to your channel using social media.
Over the next few weeks, I will be creating more videos showing you the steps I follow each week to build awareness and make sales. I will also share, the mistakes I have made along the way, to help you avoid those mistakes and start earning money quickly.
Please let me know what you think of this video, what you would like to know and how I can improve on it.
For the resin artwork shown in the background, I used the following products:
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin (http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin)
- Acrylic Diamonds (http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds)* – Alternative Product: (https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi– US) | (https://amzn.to/2XWbdUt– UK)*
- India Ink (https://amzn.to/2TiyYDy– US) | (https://amzn.to/2Stcn8R– UK) | (https://amzn.to/2JIzY1c– AU)*
- Cellophane Wrap (https://amzn.to/2YkX6x0– US) | (https://amzn.to/2NYjEPi– UK) | (https://amzn.to/2XJhfMN– AU)*
- Vase -, to mould the shape.
The Essential Beginner’s Guide to Resin Art Techniques
eBook version: (http://bit.ly/resinguide)
Paperback version: https://amzn.to/2XEmqxn (US)*
*Sales from this guide also go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: Sue Findlay Designs Newsletter
I hope you enjoyed this video and it has helped how to make a start with your YouTube channel.
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.