For those of you who are starting out on your resin journey, this is a good one to get started with. The resin was poured on to a small wooden board, and only 2 colours have been used. We will blow it around a little with a heat gun and then add some acrylic diamonds to give it texture and dimension.
There you have it, a quick and simple resin art using only two colours.
For this project you will need:
- Round Wooden Board: https://amzn.to/2VPMbs6 – US
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- Colour Obsession Pigment Paste – Stormy Seas
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste – Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds – Alternative Product: https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi – US | https://amzn.to/2XWbdUt – UK
Step-by-step Instruction Manual: https://bit.ly/SFDGuide3
If you are new to resin, then take a look at my beginner’s book, The Essential Beginner’s Guide to Resin Art Techniques.
eBook version: (http://bit.ly/resinguide)
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial.