Today’s project is my own tribute to ANZAC Day.
With all that is happening around the world today, I felt it was fitting to create something to honour our servicemen and women. We are all experiencing unusual times and are fighting a new kind of war. So instead of our family going off to war, we are asked to stay at home and do our bit to help our country.
For this project I have used the following items:
- MDF offcut at 200 x 700mm
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- India Ink: https://amzn.to/2TiyYDy – US | https://amzn.to/2Stcn8R – UK | https://amzn.to/2JIzY1c – AU
- Red Glitter, any inexpensive glitter, fine glitter is best: https://amzn.to/2TLdt3E
- Black Crushed Glass from Ikea (alternative product: https://amzn.to/2WCPS1R – US | https://amzn.to/2NWGQgF – UK
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds – Alternative Product: https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi – US | https://amzn.to/2XWbdUt – UK
- 3mm Acrylic Rods: https://amzn.to/2VnDTaJ – US | https://amzn.to/2zhOhbD – UK
ArtisuePowder Pigment: Emerald
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste – Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
- Gold Spray Paint: https://amzn.to/2KeL4LY – US | https://amzn.to/2ROiBRy – UK
If you are new to resin, then take a look at my beginner’s book, The Essential Beginner’s Guide to Resin Art Techniques.
eBook version: (http://bit.ly/resinguide)
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews
I would love to see your creations, please join my Facebook Group: Resin and Mixed Media Art Tutorials, and share what you have made.
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial.