In this video, I show you how to create a geode style glass lamp using alcohol ink and gemstones. For this project, I purchased two glass touch lamps from Kmart (Australia). I then attached the gemstones and coloured them before, painting the lamps with alcohol ink.
✅ Products used to create the lamp design.
The supply list below is just a guide; you can substitute any of the products listed for your materials. I encourage you to use any products that you already have to hand.
- Glass Lamps: https://amzn.to/32RwhDT
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium: https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
- Acrylic Diamonds: https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi
- Alcohol Ink: https://amzn.to/3Hyqt12
- Gloss Sealer and Varnish: https://amzn.to/35wbFlx
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
✅ Full-length video tutorial: https://bit.ly/alcoholinkgeodelamp
✅ Purchase item: https://bit.ly/InkGeodeLamp
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Sue’s Creative Circle: https://courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Resin Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeARV1nbw
I hope you enjoyed this video.