How to create texture and dimension in your resin with multipurpose filler
In this video I am using Multi Purpose Filler to create the texture and obviously resin for the smooth glassy river.
- Viking Multi Purpose Filler (any brand of filler will do)
- Silver Acrylic Paint
- U Resin Standard UV
- Langridge Artist Colours – Phthalo Green, mixed with
Colour Obsession Powder – Teal – for a green metallic look
- Colour Obsession Paste – Black Truffle
- A1 Pigments – Crystal Series – Flashing White
- A1 Pigments – Crystal Series – Pure White
- Heat Gun for zapping bubbles
I hope you enjoy this video and it gives you ideas on how to add multipurpose filler into your resin.
Visual Artist and Designer
Sue Findlay is a visual artist and designer who lives in Perth, Western Australia.
Sue loves push the boundaries of resin and mixed media in order to bring you new and interesting ways to inspire your creativity.