How to add dimension to your resin art using Air Dry Clay
This is the first video in the Mixed Media and Resin Series.
For this one, I have used air dry clay to create the sculpture and then embedded it in the resin.
- Walker Ceramics – Sun Clay (Air Dry Clay)
- DecoArt Metallics – Antique Gold
- Standard UV Resin from U Resin
- Colour Obsession Paste – Black Truffle
- A1 Pigments Crystal Series – Sparkle Red Brown
- Round Wooden Placemat – From Kmart
- Decorative Gems – Diamond Shape
I hope you enjoy this video and it gives you ideas on how to add air dry clay into your resin.
Visual Artist and Designer
Sue Findlay is a visual artist and designer who lives in Perth, Western Australia.
Sue loves push the boundaries of resin and mixed media in order to bring you new and interesting ways to inspire your creativity.