Bending resin AFTER it has cured
For this video I am going back to bending resin, only this time, instead of bending it after 8 hours of curing, I am bending it after 16 hours.
I often get asked, “When is the best time to bend resin”, so with that in mind, I thought I would go from one extreme to the other and leave it for as long as I think is possible.
The materials used:
- Resin from U Resin
- Colour Obsession Paste – Stormy Seas
- Colour Obsession Paste – Snow White
- Colour Obsession Powder – Metallic Teal
- A1 Pigments – Crystal Series – Flashing White
- Crushed Glass from Ikea
- Silicone Mat 29 x 39 cm
- Heat Gun
- Roll of bubble wrap (for bending resin)
I hope you enjoy this video and that it gives you some insight on what you can do with resin.
Visual Artist and Designer
Sue Findlay is a visual artist and designer who lives in Perth, Western Australia.
Sue loves push the boundaries of resin and mixed media in order to bring you new and interesting ways to inspire your creativity.