Add dimension to your resin with potpourri and texture paste
This is the fourth video in my Mixed Media and Resin Series. This week I am using Multi Purpose Filler and Potpourri to create the texture and obviously resin for the smooth glassy finish.
Materials used for this project are:
- Multi Purpose Filler (https://amzn.to/2Cr6F0p)*
- Potpourri (https://amzn.to/2HGKMxo)*
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Spatula or Knife to spread the filler
- U Resin Standard UV
- Colour Obsession Paste – Pillar Box Red
- A1 Pigments – Crystal Series – Red Crystal
- A1 Pigments – Crystal Series – Flashing White
- Heat Gun for zapping bubbles
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This allows me to continue offering my tutorials for free.
I hope you enjoy this video and it gives you ideas on how to texture into your resin.
Visual Artist and Designer
Sue Findlay is a visual artist and designer who lives in Perth, Western Australia.
Sue loves push the boundaries of resin and mixed media in order to bring you new and interesting ways to inspire your creativity.