Quick and Simple Design using Hot Glue and Resin.
A quick and simple hot glue and resin abstract tutorial, showing how I use hot glue to create the design and shape and then add resin for a high gloss finish.
For this project you will need:
- A board to resin on (I used a wooden placemat from Kmart)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Black Spray Paint (Acrylic Paint will do)
- Green Acrylic Paint
- Resin (I used U Resin Standard UV)
- Green Fine Glitter
- D-Ring for hanging (Optional, you can use a stand instead)
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and it gives you ideas for your own Hot Glue and Resin art.
Visual Artist and Designer
Sue Findlay is a visual artist and designer who lives in Perth, Western Australia.
Sue loves push the boundaries of resin and mixed media in order to bring you new and interesting ways to inspire your creativity.