Incorporating Crushed Glass into your Resin
This video started out as an experiment using crushed glass from Ikea, in the resin. If you are familiar with my previous videos, you will know that I normally like to use acrylic gems (decoration fillers) in the shape of diamonds as texture in my resin pieces. So for this video I thought I would try out an alternative.
- Masonite Board 40 x 45cm
- Resin Standard UV from U Resin
- Ikea Crushed Glass (Kulort)
- Colour Obsession Paste – Stormy Seas
- Colour Obsession Paste – Snow White
- Colour Obsession Metallic Pigment – Teal
- Heat Gun (to zap bubbles)
- D-Ring or Stand for hanging or display
I hope you enjoy this video and it gives you ideas on how to incorporate crushed glass in your resin.
Visual Artist and Designer
Sue Findlay is a visual artist and designer who lives in Perth, Western Australia.
Sue loves push the boundaries of resin and mixed media in order to bring you new and interesting ways to inspire your creativity.