In this video, I show you how to create a molten texture on an old vase or bottle. It is an easy DIY upcycle project and will give your vase a whole new look.
For this project you will need:
- An old Vase or Bottle
- Tile Grout in powder form: https://amzn.to/3oYO5oZ
- PVA or Elmars glue: https://amzn.to/3muApAz
- Silver and black acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/3J5msTl
- Acrylic diamonds (0ptional): http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds | https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi – US
- Gel medium (optional if using the acrylic diamonds): https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Online Classes: https://courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeARV1nbw
I hope you enjoyed this video.