Today’s video is a follow on from my previous video. Only this time, I am using the hydro-dipping technique to create a marbled effect with nail polish on some Christmas baubles.
To create the marbled effect you will need the following:
- Bowl of clean water (at room temperature)
- Brand new nail polish (metallics work well): https://amzn.to/3xJiqKT
- White Christmas baubles: https://amzn.to/3wG5jd5
- Isopropyl Alcohol (for cleaning the baubles): https://amzn.to/30hQSzr
- Hooks for hanging: https://amzn.to/3o4pSNj
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
✅ If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Online Classes: https://courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeARV1nbw
I hope you enjoyed this video.