In this video, I am working on a new mixed media project, only this time, I am using large glass pebbles in gel medium. I will show you how I affixed the glass pebbles and other embellishments. Plus, show you how to tint the acrylic diamonds once everything is dry.
Products used on this project:
- Artist Wooden Board: https://amzn.to/3Qwtd42
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium: https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
- Blue Glass Pebbles from Bunnings (note, I couldn’t find a link on Amazon)
- Atelier Phthalo Turquoise: https://amzn.to/3n8fCm6
- Atelier Paynes Grey: https://amzn.to/39ISR4Y
- Acrylic Diamonds: https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
I hope you enjoyed this video.