In this video, I am working on a new mixed media project, only this time, I am using real crystals in gel medium. I will show you how I affixed the crystals and other embellishments. I have chosen to speak while creating instead of doing a voiceover (unless, the need arises). I hope this will give you more insight into my thought processes.
Products used on this project:
- Artist Wooden Board: https://amzn.to/3Qwtd42
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium: https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
- Raw Jade Crystals: https://amzn.to/3beN9IC
- Jade Powder Pigment: https://amzn.to/3NfODzA
- Acrylic Diamonds: https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi
- Crushed Glass Chips: https://amzn.to/39Ge7IG
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
I hope you enjoyed this video.