Today’s video is on how I created my flame-inspired resin lampshade. I will show you how I created the flames and moulded the resin into shape for the lamp base.
For a more in-depth video, join my members’ only club, Sue’s Creative Circle (https;//courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au). By joining Sue’s Creative Circle, you get access to not only my exclusive videos, but you will also be able to download printable resources to help you on your resin journey.
Products used in this project:
- Print out of the design
- Cellophane Wrap: https://amzn.to/2YkX6x0 – US | https://amzn.to/2NYjEPi – UK
- Black Crushed Glass: https://amzn.to/2F8uj2N – US | https://amzn.to/2GeLDUD – UK
- Dr Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Watercolour Paint – Gamboge (Yellow)
- Dr Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Watercolour Paint – Deep Red Rose
- Dr Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Watercolour Paint – Venetian Brown
(note, you can use any translucent colour, like India Ink, Acrylic Ink or Alcohol Inks).
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- The lid of a small jar (to cut out the hole)
- Vase to drape the resin
- Polystyrene Cones to improve the shape on the vase (optional)
Check out my Amazon shop for a list of alternative products: https://www.amazon.com/shop/suefindlay
✅ Step-by-step Instruction Manual: https://bit.ly/SFDGuide16
🆕 New Members’ Only Club – Sue’s Creative Circle… Register your interest at courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Resin Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeARV1nbw
I hope you enjoyed this video.