This is another video from my archives. I created this last year and never got round to uploading the footage.
For this project, I have created a dam using ropes and cling wrap. The resin was left to cure for around 4 hours and while it was still sticky, moved to the dish for shaping. Moving it while it is sticky, allows the resin to flow down and create drips around the edge.
For this project, I used the following items:
- Cling Wrap/Saran Wrap
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds | https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi – US | https://amzn.to/2XWbdUt – UK
- Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- Le Rez Pearlescent Pigment – Orange: http://bit.ly/lerezpearl
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste – Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
- (Optional) Mineral Turpentine: Alternative Product: https://amzn.to/3eDZpyG – US | https://amzn.to/3dsKyHp – UK
- Vase or Dish for shaping
New to resin?
I have put together a list of items to help get you started.
My Amazon Shop (US): https://www.amazon.com/shop/suefindlay
✅ Step-by-step Instruction Manual: https://bit.ly/SFDGuide12
🆕 New Membership Site Coming Soon… Register your interest at courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links, due to location, however, my aim is to help speed up your creative process by providing these links. Every time you click on a link and purchase a qualifying item, I receive a small commission, this payment helps to keep my tutorials free for you to watch.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Resin Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Facebook Business Tips for Artists Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/businesstipsforartists/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeARV1nbw
I hope you enjoyed this video.