In today’s video, I am playing around with alcohol ink decorating on Christmas baubles.
I am using cheap baubles from Target (Australia) and adding very simple designs to the outside of the baubles.
I found the alcohol inks quite easy to use on the baubles. Although, it does take a little practice adding the Isopropyl alcohol to get the watercolour effect around the edge of the ink.
To keep the silver looking vibrant, I recommend allowing the ink to dry and going over the silver areas with more silver. For easy application, a brush works well.
Products used in the making of this video, include:
- White Christmas Baubles: https://amzn.to/3wG5jd5
- White Glitter Baubles: https://amzn.to/3wCHdQm
- Alcohol Ink: https://amzn.to/3wCroJv
- Metallic Alcohol Ink: https://amzn.to/3C79q2U
- Isopropyl Alcohol: https://amzn.to/30hQSzr
- Small Round Brush: https://amzn.to/3n6JCzu
*Sales from my books go towards funding my YouTube resin tutorials.
Thank you for your support.
* Note – As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
If you would like to access my videos before everyone else, then please sign up for my newsletter: http://bit.ly/SueFindlayNews.
Other Handy Links:
✅ Sue’s Creative Circle: https://courses.suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Website: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au
✅ Resin Blog: https://suefindlaydesigns.com.au/blog-2/
✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suefindlaydesigns/
✅ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/382098942273408/
✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suefinart/
✅ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/Suefinart/
✅ My other YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaXBNVp_TrW6HqeARV1nbw
I hope you enjoyed this video.